BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
catie l.
Belleville, IL
Best beer for summer bbqs and hanging out by the pool. There's nothing better than a cold Budweiser.
Kylie R.
Deshler
Diesels, the manly beer. Not suitable for females but delicious. Makes you gain weight but who cares
Carolina G.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Good beer drank it since forever. Only thing is you get full fast. It’s a good go to beer for cheap.
Baylee J.
Altoona
Budweiser is a great tasting beer. I don't always drink beer but when I do it's an ice cold Budweiser
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
This is my favorite beer of all times. It an American made beer so I drink it. Look the smooth taste
Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Always a solid choice, especially for an outdoor event. The taste is very refreshing and never fails.
Loni F.
Great tasting beer, an original go to beer. Great for bbqs, parties or just hanging out at the house.
MikeKat F.
Pittsburgh, PA
My husband's favorite every day beer. Good for those who prefer a lighter beer that's easy to drink.
Sonny C.
I love this beer its the first I ever had and the one I love the most. I love to enjoy one after work
Lais M.
Rolla
It has a light taste, and good amount of alcohol. Price is affordable. I really recommend this beer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink