BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Catherine M.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: Beer 24 oz lb lb more...
It has a really good malt flavor taste. It’s an affordable beer but it’s good and it’s perfect to drink.
Jenny B.
I don't mind the taste of Budweiser, it's not my first choice but when I need a lighter beer, it will do!
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
I love this beer. it is nice and light with a airy like feel about it. I would recommend this to a friend
Tiffany C.
Bartow, FL
This is one of my go to beers. The taste is smooth and doesn't leave me with a headache the next morning.
Jennifer H.
Deltona, FL
I don't really drink beer but when i do I'll drink Budweiser beer. It has a smooth taste and great price
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I get this every once in a while. good taste, and goes down. I get for a good price from the place by me.
Lakisha H.
I like it but would rather have bud light! They have to be very very cold in order for me to drink them.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Not my favorite but always great to have on hand for guests who can be picky! Everyone drinks Budweiser!
Megan M.
Louisville, KY
Great beer and the aluminum can is even better. It keeps your beer cold for a much longer period of time.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
Love the shape of these cans. Generally just love Budweiser and many beers. Can't go wrong with this one!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink