BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amy S.
Philadelphia
I drink this mostly at made in America but tastes great and its not too expensive. Great in summer time.
Estela G.
Suisun City , CA
Great taste, really enjoyable in the summer time. Some beers leave a weird aftertaste, this one doesn't.
april p.
Yucaipa, Ca
Love t his beer i would be again and again i love the price and the flavor.. it can be found in any store
Kristine H.
Eugene, OR
Kinda too strong of flavor for me, not my go to beer of choice but would drink if offered at a gathering.
Jordan B.
Budweiser is usually our go to beer. Not an overwhelming flavor, on the heavy side though. Very filling.
Shelby A.
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down my favorite beer that there is. Always find myself reaching for a bud heavy after a long day.
Angela J.
Pretty good but I am more of a bud light fan. This is a lol to strong for me. It messes with my stomach.
Jasmin G.
Wendell, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
This beer is gasy makes me burp a lot but it’s great to have for bbqs. Affordable & good enough to have.
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Bud Weiser is a good beer. Not expensive, great to take to the beach on a summers day. it's refreshing .
Audrianna G.
Voluntown, CT
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
My whole family loves budweiser. It's our beer of choice. It has a great taste and it goes down smoothly.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink