BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Rachel R.
Springfield, MO
Almost kinda watery and bland. Not my first go to beer but I will get it if I’m on a cheap budget and want to drink. However I don’t think it has much of a taste to it. But it is affordable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
You can’t get much more classic than a Budweiser. Although it’s not a light beer it’s really not that heavy. Nice wheat flavor, pretty much a beer standard. Decent considering it’s so mainstream and corporate.
Martina A.
To me this beer is very strong and don’t like. I guess it’s reasonable price but I don’t ever buy. I think I only tried once but won’t ever drink it again. It’s just not for me as it might be for others.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX
I've been a Budweiser drinker for years and I must say it's my number 1 beer. I've gotten used to the taste now so the taste doesn't bother me one bit. I love it!
Miranda J.
Strong flavor and taste. Includes aftertaste when done drinking, but it is a very enjoyable drink. Slightly darker in color, nice amount of foam, and easily found in the supermarkets due to popularity.
Nicole S.
Warren , MI
Not my cup of tea but my husband loves it. I have tried on multiple occasions to drink Budweiser but I just don’t like the taste. It is a little too dry for my liking. I wish it had more of a smoother taste.
Sarah A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I LOVE this beer. This is my all time favorite and I wouldn’t change a thing. It’s affordable and delicious compared to other brands. I’m not a huge beer drinker but this one is definitely delicious!!!
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
Budweiser will always be my go to at the bar. If I have no idea what I'm drinking and the bar tender is pushing me, I always say a Budweiser. Bottle please! It's refreshing but it fills me up at the same time.
Bobbie Jo G.
Richmond Hill, GA
This is the all American beer everyone has tried Budweiser and if they haven't they should...I like it best when it's ice cold in a glass that was straight out the freezer and gotta have salt with it
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
Love me some Budweiser! It's so smooth tasting unlike other beer brands I've tried. It's very nice and mostly everyone I know loves it. You can find it at your local gas station or any liquor store.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart