BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Chelbi L.
Paso Robles
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
Not really one of my favorites. I prefer the lime better, beer is too bland without some lime or salt.
Nancy C.
Jamaica, NY
Great taste!! My dads favorite for years. Definitely my #1 CHOICE. I recommend this to all my friends.
Justice E.
Yum this is a really good beer and it tastes better in a bottle of course. i would definitely recommend
teila T.
Groton, CT
This beer isn't that great since I'm used to drinking IPA's. Tasted very watery and very little flavor.
Vernon F.
Bayonne , NJ
I love Budweiser It taste best when ice cold. With a nice cigar. This is my one and only beer beverage
Jayel K.
Love this beer!! The bottles are great because if you drop them they don't break, which is always good.
Jamie K.
Massillon, OH
I love Budweiser it's one of my favorite beers! The flavor is so smooth and the can designs are awesome

Annissa R.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Very good beer and very affordable usually this is my go to beer for when I'm having a special occasion
Cassandra W.
Clayton, NC
Smooth taste, not too overbearing. Perfect for occassional beer drinkers. Cool, crisp, and satisfying!
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Very flavorful with a nice and smooth taste and texture. I enjoy the packaging and it is easy to open.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink