BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
I prefer Budweiser to bud light. It's a good beer to start out with if you are just beginning to drink.
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ
This is the only beer my grandpa will drink, and a lot of it lol. He hates the lite versions of beers!
Chasity M.
Lexington, KY
At first I didn't like beer that much. However, Budweiser has a refreshing taste that I actually enjoy!
Jessica B.
San Francisco, CA
A Bud is a Bud. No surprises. Not my favorite "cheap" beer, but it is an American classic for a reason.
Justice E.
Yum this is a really good beer and it tastes better in a bottle of course. i would definitely recommend
Samantha G.
Randolph, NJ
Great flavor. easy to drink. I love how the can looks very american and festive especially for holidays
Kristy H.
Saint Charles, MO
Budweiser, my very first beer purchase. It's good in flavor and doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth.
Yuri G.
Best beer to drink when watching football on Sunday's with family and friends and eating BBQ or pizza.
Ashlee G.
Jonesboro, AR
Not at all a bad beer! I prefer light but budweiser is an awesome beer! Very smooth and easy to drink.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This is a pretty tasty beer i loved the flavor in the glass bottle it was ice cold and very yummy!!!!!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart