BY BUDWEISER

• Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kelsey G.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Walmart
Budweiser is the worst beer ever. I hate it so much and will not drink it. It’s too heavy and tastes so bad
Amanda H.
Algonac, MI
Budwiser beer is yummy and refreshing both men and women can always enjoy a nice cold one after a long day.
Katie M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the king of beers. Says so right on the can. It’s cheap and goes down easy, and it tastes great too
Brigite M.
Lake Charles, LA
My second favorite beer! I love this! My dad used to drink this a lot and I used to try his and I love it!
Dora V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like it, but it gives really bad hang overs. So I don't recommend if you don't want a miserable next day.
Kathryn G.
Myerstown, PA
Very good. Product is pretty affordable. Bottle is pretty cool looking. Recommended to friends and family.
Kristen M.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
What's more American than a Budweiser? Bud heavy is my favorite beer and I will drink it at any given time.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's a ok beer ! My husband loves it ! It is cheaper that other bears so if you are on a budget that's good
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
Classic. Favorite beer. It’s got a great flavor and goes down easy . Will be a repeat buyer for a long time
Brittney K.
Kincaid, IL
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Love my Budweiser glass. I always keep a few in the freezer for a frosty glass in case company comes over.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink