BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Chelsea K.
bay city
My favorite beer I’ve tried out of any so far. Great price and definitely great for a tale gate or bbq.
Sam C.
White Haven, PA
Best beer on the market in my opinion. It’s the only beer we buy my boyfriend loves Budweiser so much!
Rai C.
Thibodaux, LA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Pretty smooth drinking in a glass! The only time I drink my beer this way is if I'm out for the night!
Alana I.
I love the design of this can! It's always nice to change things up a bit and I'm definitely of a fan of bud
Yessica M.
Hialeah, FL
Buy Budweiser for my roommate. We both like to drink them to unwind from work. Has to be nice and cold!
Stephanie R.
Quincy, KY
Loved the taste, how well it's made and even the packaging is great. Over all it's a really good beer.
Grace J.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Its not a beer for a beer lover but it will do the trick if you just want something with alcohol in it.
lilay g.
Calexico, CA
Lets be honest can beer just does not do justice like the taste of glass beer. The flavor is just flat.
Ashlee G.
Jonesboro, AR
Not at all a bad beer! I prefer light but budweiser is an awesome beer! Very smooth and easy to drink.
Kaylee H.
American made beer, through and through. You can't go wrong with a cold Bud after a long week of work!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart