BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
My husband loves these beer cans because they are always so patriotic and fun! He buys them just for that.
Julie H.
Carlisle
I absolutely hate beer but this is a cheap beer that I can actually stand to drink. It’s not to disgusting.
Adriana M.
Best beer for anything..
Whether it's a family bbq or a hot concert, best american casual beer all around!
Danielle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I enjoy Budweiser. Its a very light beer which is what I prefer. One of my favorite beers. Would reccomend.
Quint W.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
You can never go wrong with Budweiser. Easily the best domestic beer there is to offer. Has awesome flavor!
Sharon K.
Wilmington, DE
This beer is my absolute favorite because the flavor is so great and magnificent and it is a crowd pleaser
Courtney K.
This beer is my personal favorite. I bring this to all of the family bonfires and it's always a great hit.
Daniel Q.
Plainfield, IN
It's is a great beer. I consider this like you New York Yankees and the Dallas Cowboys it's Americas beer.
Charisse H.
This is my husband's favorite beer. It's reasonably priced and tastes great. It makes it our top purchase.
Brittney N.
Mc Causland, IA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Keeps drink tasting authentic, and glasses are even better when chilled. Packing is great for gift giving.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink