BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Rachel M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love budweiser beer! Its cold, refreshing, and not that expensive. It is my favorite of all the beers.
Destiny B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Sometimes the beer tastes stale, but other times its good, not too strong of a beer not awful after taste
Goral J.
Iselin, NJ
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Its okay. I'm not a beer person so its alright however they have great range for people who like variety.
Kiah S.
Moscow, ID
Budweiser is my husband's favorite beer. We always keep some in the house for him as well as for guests.
Clancy C.
Midland
Great beer, and price. Glad it’s so easy to find! Always something we keep around!! Family favorite too!
Nicole B.
Loxahatchee
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Bud- wizard. Taste good makes you feel great. What can i say ‘merica!! Try it out if you haven’t already
Erica H.
Raymore, MO
Budweiser is my go to, everyday beer. The golden shimmer in my glass is like going home again. 'Merica!!
Kristine H.
Eugene, OR
Kinda too strong of flavor for me, not my go to beer of choice but would drink if offered at a gathering.
Christina B.
Carver, MA
Budweiser is one of my least favorite beers but if I am having a party it's my go to because it's cheap!

Hannah B.
Brentwood, TN
I feel like I'm the only one sometimes that drinks Budweiser! I will forever be a Bud Heavy kinda gal! :)
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink