BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Angela E.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I do not drink alcohol but it will not let me submit without typing so here it is. I hope you guys enjoy!
Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL
If I drink beer this is the only kind that I really enjoy drinking, it's smooth, tasty, and refreshing! !
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I get this every once in a while. good taste, and goes down. I get for a good price from the place by me.
Sarah R.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Very good and refreshing, always bubbly and a great social drink. Great for social drinking or beginners.
Katherine P.
Budweiser has always been a classic staple! It had a great taste, always keeping you wanting another one.
Wendy C.
A real BBQ favorite!! Hot summer days, bbqing and an ice cold Budweiser.... Doesn't get better than that!
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Delicious;)
Amazing and refreshing taste that can't be beat!! Great for adventures outside or a night in.
Clancy C.
Midland
Great beer, and price. Glad it’s so easy to find! Always something we keep around!! Family favorite too!
Ricci P.
Doylestown, PA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Good beer when you don't know what you want at the bar. It's light and tasty answer usually a good price!
Joanie R.
Evansville, IN
Really like this in the summer months in a nice iced mug. It really is smooth and goes down really good!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart