BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Katherine C.
This is my number one beer when I go to the bar. Amazing taste and quality for an incredible affordable price
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
One of the cheaper beers at most bars and restaurants but i really do not like it. but i am picky about beer
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
I love you cook with beer but not a big beer drinker. I like to inject my meat with it when I use my smoker.
Brenda P.
Love the taste. Very refreshing after a hot day working in the yard. I like bottles because it taste fresher.
Jennifer L.
West Chester, PA
The classic Budweiser is my favorite. Classes is the way to go with this beer, I always bring a case to BBQs.
Katarina C.
El Paso, TX
Its a good beer it does not taste very watered down like some others do. it is definitely one that I prefer.
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
I love the aluminum bottled Budweiser! For me the taste is much better this way and it does not get skunked!!
Hope C.
Hanover, MD
Decent, I like heinikin better. the taste is not too bad though. the glass bottles are easy to hold at least
Morgan B.
Hastings, MI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I love this beer. Drinking it from a glass is even better. Not the best beer around, but great for the price.
Salena M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Best beer, so smooth and refreshing. The cans are a good size too, great for tailgating or just hanging out.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink