BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Chelsea C.
Kentuck, WV
I really enjoyed Budweiser in the cans, they taste good & the packaging makes it easier to store and open
Goral J.
Iselin, NJ
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Its okay. I'm not a beer person so its alright however they have great range for people who like variety.
Massiel J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Not good just for a beer but for anything else. I love this glass beer and all your friends will love I.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Delicious light beer that is great for any occasions.from relaxing to a party, it's a versatile beverage
Tracey H.
San Luis Obispo
Budweiser beer is so incredible! Very smooth taste and all my friends enjoy having a budweiser at our bbq
Amy S.
Philadelphia
I drink this mostly at made in America but tastes great and its not too expensive. Great in summer time.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I get this every once in a while. good taste, and goes down. I get for a good price from the place by me.
Clancy C.
Midland
Great beer, and price. Glad it’s so easy to find! Always something we keep around!! Family favorite too!
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
True American Beer. Goes great with almost any occasion and every occasion that involves a cheeseburger.
Julie V.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a crowd pleaser. IF you're having a big party and don't know what to get, I this could always work.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart