BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sauvanne P.
Livermore, CA
You can't go wrong with classic Budweiser. It's very affordable but be aware that it's a light beer. I love a nice cold Budweiser on a hot day. They have it at gas stations, liquor stores, and grocery stores
Jill T.
I’m not a huge fan, but I love beer. This is too light and tastes watered down to me, but is so widely available and is usually cheap. I really only buy it or drink it if it’s the better of any other options.
Vikie C.
Sacramento
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Budweiser is an affordable, reliable brand that tends to be a household name. It’s the perfect beer for cookouts or summer parties because you get a lot for your money without sacrificing quality. AB Brewing takes pride in their brand and it shows in their products.
Karina S.
Buffalo, NY
This is my boyfriends go to beer. At first I wasn’t a fan because it’s so sweet to me. I’m a fan of lighter tasting beers if I’m drinking those “types” of beers. Budweiser is consistent but not my favorite. If you like sweet beers have at it.
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
You can’t get more American than this beer right here. It’s a good beer that isn’t too strong on the beer flavor but enough there to satisfy the beer craving. Very refreshing. Also, it’s a great beer to cook with since it’s so full of flavor.
Angelica  J.
Hartman, AR
I feel like this is the classics of all classics In my life if you grew up in the south odds of your parents drinking this was highly likely and when you turn 21 it’s your first to try to never disappoint
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
Not into beer so much but Budweiser is my go to beer to please anyone in a gathering or get together. My husband enjoys a nice Budweiser beer after work. Is smooth and great tasting. Bud lite is also good.
Michelle E.
Athens
Budweiser has been around for decades and is a beer you can trust. The taste isn't too bitter and has the right amount of foam. Budweiser is a quality beer and will continue to be around for more decades.
Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Budweiser Beer 8 Oz Slim Can more...
I love Budweiser because it’s a beer that you can drink all day long and not feel heavy at the end of the day. Perfect for a Sunday barbecue. Totally affordable and I would definitely recommend it for everyone.
Allysen B.
Grimesland
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Always preferred Budweiser Beer in a bottle rather than a can! It just tastes better! When I turned 21 my beer of choice was either Budweiser or Budlight! It only tastes amazing when it’s ice cold!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart