BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Eyvette J.
Victorville
Review for: Beer 20 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 24 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
I really don’t care for beer but this was an ok beer. It’s something I can drink casually but prefer not to
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
My perfect go to for a light summer beer. Easy to throw back while camping or any other summer activities.
Courtney K.
This beer is my personal favorite. I bring this to all of the family bonfires and it's always a great hit.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Normally my go to cheap beer lol I enjoy a ice cold beer while grilling out in the summer. Nothing like it.
Kirsten K.
Colon
Review for: Budweiser Beer 8 Oz Slim Can more...
Not a fan of beer whatsoever so it is nothing against this beer. Just is not my drink of choice ever really
Amanda H.
Algonac, MI
Budwiser beer is yummy and refreshing both men and women can always enjoy a nice cold one after a long day.
Cassandra M.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down one of my favorites . When I'm looking for something just to chill and drink this is it . Yum !!
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This is a great tasting beer. It's my party favorite and I really can't complain about this product at all.
Ashley P.
If I have to drink beer, this is the beer I prefer. Crisp taste and no after taste. My most favorite brand.
Laura V.
I really like this beer. It is super tasty and refreshing. It is one of my favorites always a good option!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink