BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This is a great tasting beer. It's my party favorite and I really can't complain about this product at all.
Kaitlyn C.
Huntington, WV

Love the design on the bottle! Very patriotic and good for any event. Same great beer, different packaging!
Ashley C.
I love Budweiser. It tastes nice and crisp! Easy to drink and it dont leave you with that bad after taste.
Renee S.
York, PA
This beer has a good flavor but is a little too heavy for me. I will drink it but will not drink it often.
Lindsay b.
Swansea, Ma
A classic go to beer . One of the beers the important me in my life enjoy. What's a gathering with out it!

melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
Classic. Favorite beer. It’s got a great flavor and goes down easy . Will be a repeat buyer for a long time
Sharon K.
Wilmington, DE
This beer is my absolute favorite because the flavor is so great and magnificent and it is a crowd pleaser
Ashlie R.
Los banos, CA
THIS is my go to beer 🍺 when i drink, since i stopped smokeing i really don't drink but when i go Budweiser
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite beers. It's very light it taste and affordable. I like great selection of sizes.
Anita D.
The hubby likes to to use these to make poor mans bloody marys. They are good cold but nasty when warming.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart