BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Can't go wrong with Americas favorite beer! Love an ice cold budweiser. Plus their advertisement wins all!
kathy l.
East Hartford, CT
It's not so bad and it's pretty smooth when you chug it down and it's also affordable and get the job done
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite beers. It's very light it taste and affordable. I like great selection of sizes.
Christiana s.
Woodstock, AL
It's not to bad. not my type of beer though but friends who like it say it's good for a summer time dinner.
Renee S.
York, PA
This beer has a good flavor but is a little too heavy for me. I will drink it but will not drink it often.
Jaime T.
Hohenwald, TN
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Bottled beer just tastes better to me than in a can. Budweiser has a crisp taste though I prefer bud light.
Katie M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the king of beers. Says so right on the can. It’s cheap and goes down easy, and it tastes great too
Nylla C.
Very refreshing and hits the spot. The classic american beer. I'm not much of a beer drinker and I like it.
Rita M.
Amazing beer. Light and refreshing! Price is great and can be found at any store with their liquor license.
Paula D.
Galena, MO
Love the look of the bottles. And the fact that they aren't glass is a big plus since we recycle aluminum.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink