BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Krista H.
I am a beer girl. And I love budweiser. Especially from the bottle. It is perfect when ice cold, and crisp.
andrea s.
Richmond, KY
A classic American beer. Always great with a cookout or with a regular meal. It adapts to what your doing.
Lindsay b.
Swansea, Ma
A classic go to beer . One of the beers the important me in my life enjoy. What's a gathering with out it!

Sandra B.
Its refreshing when relaxing by the pool. Everyone knows the brand an tends to go towards it for the flavor
Jillian H.
If there isn't bud light, I'll drink a Budweiser. Much heavier beer than bud light but it has great flavor!
Adriana M.
Best beer for anything..
Whether it's a family bbq or a hot concert, best american casual beer all around!
Leslie G.
Lexington , Sc
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I like these bottles and the way they are packaged. I'm not a huge Budweiser fan but well done on this one.
Lisa F.
South Point
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
Not really a beer drinker but for the price this is a go to when I am providing drinks for a lot of people.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Normally my go to cheap beer lol I enjoy a ice cold beer while grilling out in the summer. Nothing like it.
Liliana M.
Fort Benning, GA
Love the taste! Not expensive good beer to kick back and relax! Recommend it not my favorite but in top 10
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart