BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Shannon R.
Niagara falls, NY
Best beer there is! I absolutely always get budweiser when choosing a beer. And it's almost always on tap!
Heather D.
Covington, KY
No matter what part of the world you are in you are mostly likely to find a budweiser product. Pretty much
Kim T.
Prob one of the first beers I tried due to great advertising... lol light crisp beer, but I prefer ambers
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
My fiancé really enjoys Budweiser. I am less impressed with their products, as I prefer Belgian type beers.
ruby p.
West Covina, CA
There are very few beers that I like but Budweiser has a great taste. I like having a drink with my friends
Katie M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the king of beers. Says so right on the can. It’s cheap and goes down easy, and it tastes great too
Krystle A.
Gresham, OR
Tastes like cheap beer. Not much else to say! It's good for your wallet but I personally prefer microbrews.
Diana C.
National City, CA
I been drinking budweiser for years now. They are cheap and good. You can mix this with clamato and tajin.
Angela L.
Huntington, IN
Great taste great price enjoyed product no bad after taste. Have always liked Budweiser products for years.
Jessica S.
Very flavorful. Nice taste. The best, when served ice cold. Really refreshing. Bubbly and stout. Very nice.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart