BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
Bud is the beer that we drink in my house. it has a good flavor and the aluminum cans keep the beer I've cold.
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
Yummy beer! One of my favorites, and I've always loved the design of the can! It has a light crisp taste to it!
Lauren H.
Sacramento, CA
I like most kinds of beer. But Budweiser isn't one of them. The one good thing is that it's fairly inexpensive.
Stephanie J.
Parkersburg, IA
Not my favorite. It has an old taste and the aftertaste is horrible I do not like this beer. Drink responsibly
Ashley W.
Port St Lucie, FL
American Classic. I'm more of a craft beer fan, but budweiser is always a go to if only domestic is available.
Beth C.
Spring Lake, NC
I always have Budweiser at my house for parties, football games, etc. Majority of my friends love to drink it.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Great Taste if you want a heavier beer. You can never go wrong with Budweiser when selecting an adult beverage.
Gina L.
Bud is a great beer. It's even more enjoyable drinking out of a patriotic can! It's one of our group favorites.
Shawna G.
Great taste, prefer tap, but a can works. I usually use a straw though. I think a straw makes it taste better.
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my go to beer if i have a choice this is all i drink! I love the taste! By far my favorite ❤❤👍👍❤👍 10/10
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink