BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Rylie  D.
Laingsburg, MI
This beer is not bad, but it is a little too heavy for me. I prefer something lighter when it comes to beer.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Budweiser is the top brand of beer, it is easy to swallow and affordable. It has a great name and good value
Christa E.
Arvada, CO
Good beer for a good price. I like how tall the can is, more beer for me, without having to open another can.
melissa M.
Woodway, TX
Budweiser is the summer must have BBQ beer to have at your bbqs. everyone loves the bud! and price just right
Chaumet M.
Not my favorite tasting beer, but I'm not ahuge drinker anyway. It is ok and I know my husband likes it a lot
Lindsey Q.
Shawnee, KS
I like these because i like the cold aluminum but more oz of the bottle. i also like the smooth mouth piece.
Emily V.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Great for American Cookouts - not a great taste, but definitely a crowd pleaser! Make sure you drink it cold!
Jess j.
San Antonio
One of my top #1 beer I always buy I really love this beer I love the taste especially when its really cold.
Tasha M.
Tecumseh, OK
The classic beer that everyone loves. Bold great taste thats perfect for your next barbecue or get together.
Sarah M.
Highland, CA
Great tasting and it Definitely gets the job done lol. Can't go wrong with budweisers great price and quality
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart