BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
A good beer, something we always had in the house growing up, i don't like the flavor much, but my family does
Melanie G.
Friendsville, TN
Smooth taste! Love the taste of a beer in a can and I LOVE Budweiser beer!! It's all me and my husband drink.
Deedra M.
Las Vegas , NV
It is beer, great ice cold with pizza. It is a great price and you can sometimes find coupons for this beer.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
Gotta love a good ol six pack a beer :) sometime I like to have a beer or two during dinner with my husband.
Erika N.
Mansfield , TX
The only complaint I have about this product is that it always makes me feel full. especially if I'm eating.
Tasha M.
Tecumseh, OK
The classic beer that everyone loves. Bold great taste thats perfect for your next barbecue or get together.
Danielle S.
Scottsburg, IN
Visited the Budweiser brewery in st louis and sampled Budweiser beer. on a hot summer day it was refreshing!
B W.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Great to drink on the Fourth of July. Heavier than light beers (obviously) but great to just drink to drink.
Kassie S.
Celeste, TX
Budweiser is my favorite tasting beer. Calories keep me away. Seems to taste a little sweeter than Bud Lite.
alisia l.
Crows Landing, CA
Crisp flavor, and excellent taste one drink we always manage to have at barbecues or even when we just relax
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink