BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
As for someone who prefers a fresh cocktail/daiquiri over a beer any day of the week, Budweiser is by far my favorite beer. It has to be ice cold or I won't drink it though. The crisp fresh taste goes down easy! Not to mention tthat it isn't expensive at all! Budweiser Beer
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Budweiser is a classic American beer, but with so many other competitors out there, it falls short. The flavor is mediocre and has no "wow" factor. I suggest using this beer for games, such as beer pong, because it is so cheap and available in large quantities. You can find it almost anywhere that sells beer.
Rachel R.
Shirley
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
I “grew up” only drinking Bud. It was my drink of choice every weekend. Perfect Ice Cold, especially on hot summer nights. I still don’t mind it, but the taste outgrew me just a little bit. Packaging is great—especially the new look! It is America’s beer after all!
Elizabeth P.
I have never been a Bud fan. I guess if I'm at a house party and that's all there is to drink I might, MIGHT drink it. I am admittedly a bit of a beer snob though. Other than domestic craft beer, Yuengling is about all I can drink. Otherwise I mostly get imports. Most of my friends love Budweiser though.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
I like budweiser when I want to enjoy a beer but at the same time dont want it to hit me that much. is a pale lager, the taste is good and very soft. you can find them everywhere and the price is good. I usually buy it on weekends and enjoy it with some snacks
Wildflower L.
I LOVE RED LABEL! I am definitely that girl that rolls up to an event with a red label in my hand! It is all I drink and has been my go-to drink of choice for years! Everyone knows me by my red label! **I have almost transitioned my boyfriend to red label. . .almost. . .😂**
Melissa M.
Galesburg, IL
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Budweiser tastes really amazing, and I have no complaints. It's my second favorite beer. A lot of beer taste bland or for lack of a better word gross. I don't have that problem with Budweiser, I can drink it no problem because of it's smooth taste.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
My go to beer when im in the mood for one. Its better in the bottle though in my opinion. Buy this at bars or local beer distributers. The taste is smooth. And just right for me. Im not huge on beer but this one i will drink
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Review for: Beer 24 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 16 oz lb lb, Budweiser® Beer 8-12 fl. oz. Bottles, Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer Glass Bottle, Beer 18 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 40 fl oz; 1 qt 8 fl oz, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 6 Pk Glass Bottles, Budweiser® Beer 15-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 6 Pk Cans, Budweiser® Beer 18-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser Beer 3-25 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer Plastic Bottle, BUDWEISER 10 Oz Beer 12 PK CANS, Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle, Budweiser 16 Oz Beer 4 Pk Glass Bottles, Budweiser Beer, 12 fl oz, 20 pack more...
It’s Budweiser what can I say. It’s the first beer I drank as a teenager. It’s cheap. It was always at every house party you went to, or every camping trip, or beach day. It’s just a staple for young drinkers. It’s so so on flavor once you’ve graduated to micro brews, but like I said, it’s cheap and alright when you need a substitute for your more expensive brews
Melissa M.
This company is awful. They focus on buying out family owned businesses and taking over the over sea trade of beer by paying lobbyists and making it difficult for wonderful breweries with beer that doesn't taste like water with a splash of fermented corn. Why make beer if you're going to use something besides Malz in the first place?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink