BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Greicy S.
Good beer, easy to drink good and kinda sweet taste a fair price. I really like it and keep it on my fridge.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Budweiser is the top brand of beer, it is easy to swallow and affordable. It has a great name and good value
theresa b.
Budweiser is my favorite beer .I enjoy budweiser the best out if all other beers. This is the only beer i buy
Sheree L.
They taste fresh and the can is so darn cute but Budweiser is the only beer I drink so I'm never disappointed
Ashley V.
Houston
What else can you say about this beer other than it better classic. Me and my husband always drink this beer.
Katarina C.
El Paso, TX
Its a good beer it does not taste very watered down like some others do. it is definitely one that I prefer.
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
I dont drink this but my husband does and loves it! We buy it every week. This will always be his go to beer.
Michelle H.
Kingsport
My favorite flavor. For not being a beer drinker I’ll take this in a heartbeat. Smooth and not over powering.
Shar E.
Palmdale , CA
My least favorite beer. It's heavy and don't like the after taste. Or how smelly it is. Just not my favorite
Jasmine M.
Budweiser is the only beer I can drink , although it doesn't have a good taste at first you get used to it ..
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart