BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Nothing better than a tall draft beer. So prefer this to the bottle. But, it's all good on a hot summer day!
Lindsey Q.
Shawnee, KS
I like these because i like the cold aluminum but more oz of the bottle. i also like the smooth mouth piece.
KíAnna M.
Philomath
It’s an okay beer, it’s not a brand is drink only because it’s more wheat in it. And it would disappoint you.
Meghan S.
Falls Church, VA
Smooth refreshing and YUM! My friends and I love this beer and so does my family. Perfect for bbqs or parties
Morgan B.
Hastings, MI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I love this beer. Drinking it from a glass is even better. Not the best beer around, but great for the price.
melissa M.
Woodway, TX
Budweiser is the summer must have BBQ beer to have at your bbqs. everyone loves the bud! and price just right
Jessica M.
Barstow, CA
Bottle shaped without the worry of breaking glass. Good tasting beer. Aluminum bottle keeps beer cool longer.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this beer, I drink almost every week, I'm not a good beer connoisseur but in my opinion it's the best.
Sammy M.
Damascus, md
Its not the best beer but i will get this when I'm having friends over since its affordable when buying cases
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
This is the only beer my dad will drink k cause it's what his dad drinks they love the taste and always will
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart