BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Stephanie r.
El Centro, CA
Budweiser is my favorite because it's stronger than budlight and it does taste better in a bottle than a can.
Hope C.
Hanover, MD
Decent, I like heinikin better. the taste is not too bad though. the glass bottles are easy to hold at least
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
Beer is always welcomed to a backyard bash. Budweiser is the beat beer out there and is a staple in my house.
Kelci A.
Wichita
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Favorite beer, of all time. Highly recommended. Would never choose any other beer over an ice cold Budweiser.
Francelin L.
Fort Gordon, GA
Nothing better than a Bud on a hot summer day! I buy them for get-togethers and everyone tends to enjoy them!
Jennifer D.
Martinez, CA
Excellent product, fun to drink. Goes down smooth. Glass bottles are the best. Great for those hot BBQ days.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
Its great to have a nice good time with friends after a long day or just a party or a reunion very good beer.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
This is a nice change from drinking Bud Light. I don't drink it alot. Only when i want something different :)
Elena H.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I am not a big fan at all of this beer. Tastes very watery. However I still ins it in the fridge at my home.
Cassandra R.
Valdosta, GA
I love this beer because it taste so good don't leave no after taste in your mouth and i will al ways drink it
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink