BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Erin M.
Flint, MI
I'm not a big fan of regular Budweiser, I find it much too heavy of a taste. I prefer Bud Light, or BL Lime.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Nothing better than a tall draft beer. So prefer this to the bottle. But, it's all good on a hot summer day!
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
Love the aluminum cans, seem to be colder than glass and of course, colder the better when it comes to beer!
Morgan B.
Hastings, MI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I love this beer. Drinking it from a glass is even better. Not the best beer around, but great for the price.
Kristen A.
Chandler, AZ
This beer is pretty good for a lager. I prefer a lighter beer for most occasions, bit this is nice sometimes
Stephie P.
It's s decent beer if you are just hanging out at home. However I prefer different beers when out on the town
Justin p.
Bristol, Tn
Love budweiser beer in a bottle! Keeps its cool and taste better then in a can. Great flavor and good pricing
Misty S.
Green City, MO
I truly enjoy my beer, and Budweiser is my beer of choice! The flavor is great and the beer goes down smooth.
Maria m.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Great glasses!! Very thick and great quality!! i love putting it in the freezer for the more chilled effect!!
Alexsandra M.
Not my favorite beer but it'll do in a pinch. No bad after taste, decent color, low price. Great for summer!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart