BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Elena H.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I am not a big fan at all of this beer. Tastes very watery. However I still ins it in the fridge at my home.
Jana T.
A great, inexpensive beer that'll go over well with everyone at a party. Perfect for a BBQ or hot summer day!
Cielito P.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Used these wonderful glasses at every rugby social! It was great and made us feel fancy even when we weren't!
Cristina A.
Tulsa, OK
I personally like Budweiser. It's a nice and flavorful, not watery like a lot of kinds I've previously drank.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Always a classic. Easy to drink amd enjoy. Smooth taste and doesnt leave a bad after taste, amd its not dry.
Jennifer D.
Martinez, CA
Excellent product, fun to drink. Goes down smooth. Glass bottles are the best. Great for those hot BBQ days.
Chelsea W.
Salem, WV
Budweiser can beer has the best favorite. Its rich but doesn't over do it or taste like water like most beer.
Erika N.
Mansfield , TX
The only complaint I have about this product is that it always makes me feel full. especially if I'm eating.
Morgan B.
Hastings, MI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I love this beer. Drinking it from a glass is even better. Not the best beer around, but great for the price.
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
I have wrote fifty trillion review and I really want this snap to be over and my review won't send and share
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink