BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Always a classic. Easy to drink amd enjoy. Smooth taste and doesnt leave a bad after taste, amd its not dry.
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
I love the aluminum bottled Budweiser! For me the taste is much better this way and it does not get skunked!!
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
This is a nice change from drinking Bud Light. I don't drink it alot. Only when i want something different :)
becky w.
It's ok, but I would pick something else first. I'm from the st. Louis area and Bud is what everyone drinks.
Ashley  R.
Charleston, SC
Smooth and has a good taste. Doesn't leave a bad after taste in your mouth. Goes good with burgers and fries.

Ladawn D.
NEZPERCE, Idaho
I'm not really a beer drinker, but if I had to choose, budweiser is my favorite. Has a good taste and smell.
Kathy Z.
I've try these before it was strong and good at the same time. Good for parties, b-day, sleep over, and etc.
Elena H.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I am not a big fan at all of this beer. Tastes very watery. However I still ins it in the fridge at my home.
Jenn D.
Toronto, OH
Absolutely love it!!! Budweiser is an amazingly Greta tasting beer and now they come ou with w
This!? Yummy!
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Budweiser is my hubbys fav alcohol drink, the prices are good on Budweiser, best plave to get it is Walmart.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart