BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Crystal H.
I am not a fan of beer period. I don't like the smell to begin with and I don't like the taste. Have tried this.
Maricruz A.
Corp Christi, TX
You can't go wrong with Budweiser! Perfect for Sunday night football or for a warm day outside while barbequing!
Beth C.
Always a good choice! This tastes good with everything. I have been to the brewey so many times and its a blast.
Samara S.
Bristol, TN
I don't necessarily like beer, but if I was to go buy it then I would pick Budweiser. It's not expensive either.
Brittany P.
Stephens City, VA
Relaxing. Great taste. Surely helps you unwind. Very affordable and delicious. Great to make some memories with!
Bella. S.
Sacramento
Review for: Budweiser Beer 8 Oz Slim Can more...
Budweiser beer is ok. Taste like water to me. There isn’t really a flavor to it. It is super cheap & affordable.
April B.
Gate City, VA
This is my all time favorite beer! I prefer Bud over all others, I love it! I enjoy the taste more than any other
Melissa P.
Groton, CT
Budweiser will always be one of my favorite beer. It's smooth, tastes great, and can brighten the worst of days.
afton e.
Sterling Hts, MI
Budweiser is a classic and always my go to beer when I am at the bar, clean crips taste and extremely refreshing.
Amber G.
Lancaster, WI
Just good old fashion beer. Nice for a bbq or anytime really. It is a go to beer. Great for concerts and camping.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink