BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Danielle J.
Philadelphia
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
This beer is ok this isn’t my first choice of drink but it goes down smooth and well taste is ok. Packaging is always nicely done simple. In my opinion beer is beer they all kinda taste the same some harder than others, some stronger than others.
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
This use to be my go to beer, because that's what everyone around me drank. Until I started trying imported beer. I had no idea what a difference there was. I will never go back to Budweiser or domestic beer again. I do not recommend.
Megan M.
Review for: Beer 16 oz, Budweiser® Beer 20-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles, Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This beer tastes like a football game and hot dog situation. When cold it’s actually quite refreshing but warm is not so great. I also prefer the aluminum bottle for on the go and easy clean up. Overall this is a solid number that won’t let you down.
Carly D.
Harding
I really like Budweiser. I always like to say that Budweiser is the perfect neutral beer. It's not too bitter and not flavorless. I do prefer the light beer Budweiser makes as it leaves you feeling less bloated and still has a lot of flavor.
Tara S.
Ithaca
A reliable American beer, perfect for July 4th parties and tailgates alike. While it doesn’t have a craft beer flavor, I enjoy pilsners and this one is slightly more expensive than keystone or rolling rock, making it perfect for parties.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Fun, but dangerous. Have you ever shotgunned one of these bad boys before? No? Well, good, apparently you’re more sane than my group of friends and I.
But, if you’re looking for a good time, shotgun three in a row and then go kayaking. Last one to tip wins.
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
Absolutely worth the value. One of the only brands I can keep in the fridge and know everyone will like! It’s also nice because it’s available at almost any store or gas station and comparable in price with other similar quality beer.
Lynn T.
This beer will always have a place in my family. It’s the one brand my dad buys. He drinks other brands but he only buys Budweiser. It’s also my first beer which I tasted from my dad’s unmonitored can. It’s light tasting easy to drink.
Brittney T.
Boston, VA
My husbands favorite. He calls himself a true Budweiser man, he doesn’t drink anything else! Everyone knows it too! The taste is right up his ally and it goes down so smooth. Highly recommend for an affordable and delicious treat.
Hailey G.
Now this is my absolute favorite beer of all time. Super delicious. Great smooth taste. I probably drink at least a 6 pack a week of these & im not much of a drinker anymore. I can typically find anywhere. I will continue to buy :)
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart