BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Meghan  M.
Hurst, TX
I like beer, and I like America. This is all I need...and a bottle of tequila, because Mexico isn't that awful.
Carissa T.
Raleigh,NC
Love these little beers I am able to drink them before they get hot and when you just want a little its perfect
Rebecca L.
Fenton, MO
Being from St. Louis, Budweiser is my go to beer. I like that it's light and goes with anything and everything.
Alyssa Z.
Dallas, TX
What I drink when I don't wanna spend a whole lot on beer. Not generally expensive, but it gives me a headache.
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
Rare but when I have drank this beer was the best . Good taste leaving you with a catchy feeling of relaxation!
Jamie T.
Plainfield, IN
Budweiser is a bold tasting full flavor beer with minimal hops. It's Americas beer so it has to be good, right?
Crystal W.
Stillwater
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Need a beer to go fishing with this is a great all American smooth tasting beer at a great price point as well.
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my go to beer if i have a choice this is all i drink! I love the taste! By far my favorite ❤❤👍👍❤👍 10/10
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of Budweiser. it tastes watered down and dirty to me. I am not a fan of most large batch beers.
Melissa H.
I'm not much of a beer drinker, but if I DO drink beer, this is one of the 3 i will purchase. I love the taste.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart