BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
I'm a pretty girl beer drinker it gives me a mellow buzz I don't like getting sloppy drunk I like a mellow buzz
Amanda B.
Brawley, CA
It tastes good. I don’t really drink beer but when I do it’s Budweiser. I don’t have the acquired taste for its
Ashlee L.
MONTGOMERY, AL
Budweiser's are great flavored and give you the buzz you're looking for.Delicious and great for hosting parties
Anita F.
Louisville, KY
Not a true beer drinker, but when I'm watching my spending I will purchase more than any other just for myself.
Christa l.
united states
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Nothing like a cold bud on a hot day this is a hreat tasting product highly recommend i love the red color box
Steph b.
One of my favorites! Easy to drink and very tasty. Is very refreshing when it's served with ice and good price
Katie L.
Clyde, OH
Budweiser beer tastes good and Is a good price. I would recommend this to people who love beer at a good value.
Jackie B.
This beer is bit strong for me and even just drinking one gave me a headache the next day. I prefer Bud Light.
Amber P.
Easy to chug. Not a bad taste. It is affordable and the best camping beer in my opinion id reccomend to anybody
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
This is an American classic, and while it's not the best out there, it still is refreshing on a hot summer day.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart