BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lisa S.
Gilbert, AZ
Everyone's favorite American Beer. Great flavor great taste easy to drink. Full body flavor. Everyone can drink
alina P.
Goodyear
My all time favorite since i can remember. Best out there has been the best for a long time now. Amazing flavor
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Bud is my favorite beer and I just love the aluminum bottles. I think they taste crisper and stay cold longer.
Amanda B.
Brawley, CA
It tastes good. I don’t really drink beer but when I do it’s Budweiser. I don’t have the acquired taste for its
Danie R.
Tallahassee, Fl
I'm sure for any beer lover this is a great product but for me, it's just another bad beer I'd rather not have.
Megan B.
Tallassee
I feel almost unamerican saying this, but I am not a fan. They all taste watered down and lacking flavor.
Isadora X.
Arlington, VA
That's the beer that I always order in bars and restaurants. I also have in my fridge all the time. Great beer
Jackie B.
This beer is bit strong for me and even just drinking one gave me a headache the next day. I prefer Bud Light.
Ashlee L.
MONTGOMERY, AL
Budweiser's are great flavored and give you the buzz you're looking for.Delicious and great for hosting parties
Serina D.
Salem, OR
This is a pretty smooth beer ic only had it a few times it's not too strong which I like alot I would recommend
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart