BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sable C.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Budweiser is an good brand too one of my other faves!! And it's not expensive at all. It has nice packaging too.
Tonya C.
Independence, MO
This has a rich brewed beer flavor. It tastes good but always gives me a headache after wards unlike other beer.
Kendra M.
Meridian, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Great taste, great product. Even a great value at the local gasstation. Would reccommend as a cheap budget drink.
Grace  N.
Indio, CA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I feel so fancy drinking gout of this glass and I love the budweiser beer so it is just a win- win situation!!!!
Tiffany F.
Very smooth. I love the taste of this beverage. I think that It is really a drink that pulls the party together.
Reda H.
Branchland, WV
This is what me and my husband enjoy drinking together when we have pizza! It taste so good and goes down smooth.
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Not a fan of this beer at all. Smells super bad and I get super hungover from drinking it. Would not recommend it
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Caitlin C.
Orlando, FL
I hate drinking beer out of aluminum bottles. It makes the beer taste like metal. It is much better out of glass.
Melissa D.
Pennsylvania
Budweiser is heavier compared to Bud Light. But either one of those two are the only beer I like or will drink.m
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink