BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Beth C.
Spring Lake, NC
I always have Budweiser at my house for parties, football games, etc. Majority of my friends love to drink it.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
Great Taste if you want a heavier beer. You can never go wrong with Budweiser when selecting an adult beverage.
Chasity M.
Beckville, TX
My husband loves this beer not sure why. Guess cause it's more affordable and doesn't have a nasty after taste
Britany C.
Seymour, IN
This is my husbands favorite beer. I love that we can get 2 for $5 at the gas station. Cheap and great quality
Alyssa Z.
Dallas, TX
What I drink when I don't wanna spend a whole lot on beer. Not generally expensive, but it gives me a headache.
Jackie B.
This beer is bit strong for me and even just drinking one gave me a headache the next day. I prefer Bud Light.
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
Yummy beer! One of my favorites, and I've always loved the design of the can! It has a light crisp taste to it!
Jenny C.
Kansas City
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
It’s Budweiser, America’s Beer. What complaints could I possibly have. It’s a beer I prefer over all domestics
Michelle J.
Chicopee, MA
Not my favorite beer but definitely an easy go to! the most average tasting American beer there has ever been!
Megan B.
Tallassee
I feel almost unamerican saying this, but I am not a fan. They all taste watered down and lacking flavor.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart