BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kristina D.
Katy, TX
My husband likes to drink beer and if he drinks he likes this one its a crisp fresh taste and best served cold
Melissa R.
Beer always tastes better in a bottle to me for some reason. When I do drink budwiser I'll have it in a bottle
Alex S.
Granby, MA
Easy beer great for relaxing nights. My go to beer always. Glass bottles bring out the better taste in the beer
Jenn H.
FLORAL CITY, FL
I'm not much of a beer fan, but I'll take a budweiser and a bonfire any night! Best way to spend a cold night.
karen a.
Ocala, FL
with in what i would drink, not my favorite, still a good choice for all beer lovers, taste wise is bitter too
Michaela M.
Rolesville, NC
Love Budweiser. It's not too over powering to have as a regular nightly beer. Strong enough to have a good time
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of Budweiser. it tastes watered down and dirty to me. I am not a fan of most large batch beers.
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I love the taste of Budweiser also. It is smooth tasting and it doesn't leave that bad after taste in my mouth.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Budweiser is another one of my favorite beers to drink! Definitely a great product to bring to a get together.
Sarah L.
Great college party beer. Very cheap compared to craft brews and the bottle tastes a lot better than the cans!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart