BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
rebecca j.
north saint Paul, Minnesota
The glass bottle is always the way to go. Good crisp flavor. Bud isn't my fave beer but definitely go for glass
Courtney C.
Morley
My boyfriend loves this beer! He drinks at least one every night after work to take the edge off from the day.
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
What I like about Budweiser is that it's not a heavy beer and I don't have an upset stomach after drinking it.
Caroline B.
Niskayuna, NY
Always a go to beer - never disappoints. Some times a little heavy depending on the situation but very good.
Alex S.
Granby, MA
Easy beer great for relaxing nights. My go to beer always. Glass bottles bring out the better taste in the beer
Cassie W.
Crystal Lake, IL
Delicious and refreshing! My favorite domestic beer, has a clean fresh hop taste that can't compare to another
karen a.
Ocala, FL
with in what i would drink, not my favorite, still a good choice for all beer lovers, taste wise is bitter too
Stephanie V.
Big enough so you don't need to get off the couch again before bed. Best for those days that just need to end :)
Christopher S.
Lakewood, CO
Can never go wrong with budweiser. This was my go to beer before i became a beer snob, after moving to colorado
Meghan  M.
Hurst, TX
I like beer, and I like America. This is all I need...and a bottle of tequila, because Mexico isn't that awful.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart