BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kayla L.
Hands down my go to beer! I love the glass bottles in the summer, officially makes the hot days better. YUMM!!
Erica D.
Bellwood, IL
My favorite beer just love how it has a strong taste never been a fan of girly drinks and this a mans beer 😄😉😂
nephthys p.
It's ok. One of my dad's favorite beer. I perfer bub ice but when it's not available I go with the OG of beers
Rebecca L.
Fenton, MO
Being from St. Louis, Budweiser is my go to beer. I like that it's light and goes with anything and everything.
Evelise L.
Hedgesville, WV
Ok, not a huge fan of beers. I never purchase beer to be honest! And I wouldn’t purchase this one, or any other
Christine W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I remember my great grandma used to have one every night before bed. It has a great taste and reasonably priced
LÍVIA D.
Minneapolis, MN
Most of Brazilians love Budweiser beer, it’s really good, specially to drink with the whole family and friends
Crystal W.
Stillwater
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Need a beer to go fishing with this is a great all American smooth tasting beer at a great price point as well.
Kristina D.
Katy, TX
My husband likes to drink beer and if he drinks he likes this one its a crisp fresh taste and best served cold
Tierra F.
It's your typical college party beer. Goes down easy for the most part, but not a fan of how foamy it can get.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart