BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
redosha g.
Georgetown, KY
I love this brand always have. I love the smooth flavor and this is my go to beer for get togethers with friends
Brittany R.
Commerce, GA
Full flavored greatness, it has a strong taste but doesn't every beer? it goes down smooth and gets the job done.
Shay T.
Bellbrook, OH
Not my absolute favorite beer, but if it's the only choice, I'd rather have the aluminum bottle instead of a can!
Jessica F.
Allen, TX
Not a big fan of beer but this is what I would drink if I had no other choice! It's smooth and isn't too bitter.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
This has a rich brewed beer flavor. It tastes good but always gives me a headache after wards unlike other beer.
Erica B.
Meriden, CT
My wife loves Budweiser!!#!## She says its so refreshing and testes very good especially after a long day of work
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
I love the aluminum bottles. i think they keep the beer a lot cooler for longer. the bottle design is great too!
valentina M.
miami, FL
Review for: BUDWEISER PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING Chinese New Year Beer 16 OZ ALUMINUM BOTTLE more...

Ideal for sharing with friends, its price is quite reasonable,This packaging is very nice, also serves as a gift
Ashley K.
Not my choice of beer but usually a must for parties and other social gathers since a lot of people do drink it.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I'm a bud heavy girl myself and consistently buy this for different occasions. I always buy this for 4th of July.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart