BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Bridgett R.
Camden, NJ
It's very light, smooth veer. I can drink this without cringing or forcing it down. I you can actually enjoy it.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
I really only like this out of a bottle. Of course it has to be ice cold. I mean who drinks warm beer ?!? Not me.
Monica R.
Idaho Falls, ID
Refreshing and 1 can is good enough for me, I might drink 2 of the 3 cans. I'll drink all 3 when I'm in the mood
Brooke S.
Forest Hill, MD
Classic and wonderful beer! The taste is crisp and refreshing. Quality yet affordable, you just can't go wrong!!!
Courtney S.
Wooster , Oh
These are the coolest cans! You'll definitely be able to tell when someone is stealing your beer! 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻👂🏿🍻👂🏿👂🏿
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
America’s beer. You can never go wrong with Budweiser. A barbecue must have. Weather it’s bottles cans or on tap
Anna F.
Boonville, NY
Its a good ol' american beer. I prefer bud light but Budweiser gets the job done. Its the best when its ice cold.
Caitlin C.
Kissimmee, FL
I hate drinking beer out of aluminum bottles. It makes the beer taste like metal. It is much better out of glass.
Alison F.
Minneapolis, MN
Great beer to drink on a warm sunny day at the lake listening to country music. The can is fun and very American.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
I personally don't dislike this beer. It is nice to sit around with some family or friends and drink one or two.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart