BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Michelle P.
Warwick, RI
I love bud Weiser beer it has a good crops flavor such a bold taste. Definitely my go to beer on a hot summer day
Jessica K.
Beaumont, TX
Perfect for beer pong or shotgunning! Great getting the night started. Always my go-to when I want a simple beer.
Jessica P.
Clearwater, FL
Cool and refreshing on a hot summer day! I do prefer light beer though. Good price and overall pretty good taste.
Maggie A.
Mechanicville, NY
My favorite beer. The king of beers. Not much to say other than, this beer has never let me down !!! #budsforlife
Brittany C.
Lewisburg, PA
I have had these at bbqs before- might as well just buy a large can. People will just drink more cans otherwise.
Lucy R.
Corona, CA
Its not my preference of beer, but its okay to me. I'd drink it just not as often as i would other brands of beer
Tiffany F.
Very smooth. I love the taste of this beverage. I think that It is really a drink that pulls the party together.
Jessica A.
Tyler, TX
My go to beer! It is crisp and smooth and has a nice robust flavor. This is a great domestic beer for its price.
Taryn S.
This beer is a classic I love Budweiser especially a nice cold one it's my favorite especially for outdoor events
Karen T.
Sioux City, IA
Review for: Beer 6 - 7 fl oz bottle more...
Very popular with my family and friends. Especially in the cold weather we love this kind. No reason to improve.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart