BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amber k.
Crossville, AL
I'm not a huge fan of this beer but I am extremely picky about beer. My fiancé and his buddies love this beer tho.
Angela E.
Bryant
Budweiser is the second best beer in the world. It's a smooth tasting beer. You can never go wrong with Budweiser.
Stephanie D.
Gardner, MA
An all american favorite good anytime of the year or anytime of the day lol i prefer bud light but i like them both
Sophia B.
Clawson, MI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Eh...Budweiser's never been a favorite for me personally. But if I need a beer quickly, then yeah, I'll drink this.
Christina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great beer ! I had it for the first time at Made in America and it was delish ! Def something i would choose again
Christian H.
Pueblo
Definitely a great beer an a great price it has stoos the test of time an one that i will go to as long as i live.
Jennifer M.
Great! Very affordable. Reminds me of college. Goes down easily. Have purchased many times and would buy it again.
Melissa W.
Grand Prairie
Budweiser beer is okay. I prefer Bud Light, which has a smoother taste. I would buy Budweiser over most other beer.
Heather C.
lakewood
Great beer! It’s super cheap and tastes great. Comes in cans or bottles for convenience for every party or outing!
Lacey L.
Franklin, LA
Budweiser is my boyfriend's favorite drink of choice. It's a strong bold flavor and hits the right spot every time.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink