BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Heather L.
Baltimore, MD
Sksjs be didishbd ksjsjs ksjsjs djsksksnsns sksjsb sksksks sksjs he kindness kalsomine sksjs didishbd ksjsjs js s
Taylor F.
Corydon, IN
My husband choice of beer. It's always in our fridge. Another beer that you could pair with just about any food!
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
I personally don't dislike this beer. It is nice to sit around with some family or friends and drink one or two.
kiara v.
Poway, CA
I love these compared the regular cans the taste is closer to draft for my ans you close it back up stays fresh.
Rebeca H.
West New York, NJ
Giving it two stars because this beer taste really watery .you will need a lot of this stuff to get yourself drunk
Sarah G.
I do not see the hype in this. I think it taste disgusting. I love their barbecue sauce but not the actual beer.
Rachel M.
Austin, TX
It's a pretty ok beer. I'm whelmed. It's not awful, it's not great. Points for being cheap and accessible though.
Alicia C.
Boise, ID
The slim can is so adorable! and portion controllable! I bought these for a 4th of july party and we loved them!
Brenda E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Gets the job done fast. Strong smell and taste. Bold flavor, reliable and cheap. God for parties and get together
Melissa D.
Pennsylvania
Budweiser is heavier compared to Bud Light. But either one of those two are the only beer I like or will drink.m
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart