BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
I was not a fan I felt like this had a terrible taste. I will give it 2 stars because it was OK in some clamato.
Lucy R.
Corona, CA
Its not my preference of beer, but its okay to me. I'd drink it just not as often as i would other brands of beer
Desiree W.
Moreno valley, CA
You can never go wrong with a Budweiser. Its the perfect beer to grab when getting home from a long day of work.
Meg P.
Though this isn't my favorite beverage of choice, I have definitely drank Budweiser in college while playing BP.
Alexis P.
Kankakee
I love this drive. Its not to harsh. Im not much of a beer drinker but this is one i would drink. Its very tasty
Alisa W.
Budweiser is delicious and is a true American beer! Love the packaging! Goes down smooth and has a great flavor!
Linda A.
One of my favorite beers in the market i like it specially when i go to a restaurant and i can get it in a draft
Amanda F.
Stanwood, IA
One of my favorite beers! I like to buy this in the summertime because it goes awesome with burgers on the grill!
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
This is just a good old fashion American beer! Perfect for sitting by a fire or just watching football! Love it!
deyanira J.
Hollywood, FL
My husbands favorite beer and the only one he drinks. This is he favorite brand of beer that he enjoys drinking.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink