BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Abigail B.
Love always a great choice for a good time! A nice smooth beer that isn't heavy. I find it is a great go to beer.
Rebeca H.
West New York, NJ
Giving it two stars because this beer taste really watery .you will need a lot of this stuff to get yourself drunk
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
This is my finances favorite beer! Def a must have for the fridge. He loves the taste! Fresh right out of the can
Lisa D.
Monterey Park , CA
Love!! Such a classic beer! Not too fizzy and not too flat. The flavor is fairly well and is good for the price!
afton e.
Kansas City, MO
Budweiser is a classic and always my go to beer when I am at the bar, clean crips taste and extremely refreshing.
Dani M.
Great beer. Not strong, light flavor and is the one I always have in the fridge for whenever I have people over.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Bud is always better in a glass, just as my parents and grandparents preferred. Definitely a staple in our home.
redosha g.
Georgetown, KY
I love this brand always have. I love the smooth flavor and this is my go to beer for get togethers with friends
Sam W.
Review for: Beer 20 - 12 fl oz bottle, Budweiser Beer, 12 fl oz, 20 pack more...
A great every day beer. Fantastic flavor for a domestic beer. A little heavy to drink a lot of, but great flavor.
Megan W.
Deer Park, NY
This is a light beer in the color spectrum maybe not calorically speaking but it's best use is....drinking games.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart