BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
viva c.
Decatur, GA
This are great ,because am not much of a beer drinker. So this Budweiser is the perfect size to quench your taste.
Stephanie D.
Gardner, MA
An all american favorite good anytime of the year or anytime of the day lol i prefer bud light but i like them both
Alissa J.
West Branch
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk, Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
Good for a beer. I prefer Rum. I only drink Budweiser for beer. Affordable and you can find it literally anywhere.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
I was not a fan I felt like this had a terrible taste. I will give it 2 stars because it was OK in some clamato.
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY
Good beer, had it at a party and it was good. Not the biggest beer fan, but for the price it was good. Good value
Braleigh B.
Ehhh. I’m not much of a beer drinker. I think it is kinda gross. My bad. Lol but other people may think different
Crystal H.
I am not a fan of beer period. I don't like the smell to begin with and I don't like the taste. Have tried this.
Linda A.
One of my favorite beers in the market i like it specially when i go to a restaurant and i can get it in a draft
Jennifer H.
Perris, CA
Love this classic, crisp taste! Always a classic, always a good choice!! Such a great brand, though and through.
luzy p.
Brownsville, TX
Best beer I have tried. Smooth taste and doesn't leave an after taste. Really enjoy it in this hot Texas weather.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart