BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Succasunna, NJ
I love the aluminum bottles! They keep your beer colder and provide a little more to drink. Plus what beats a Bud?
Magdalissa D.
Fort Myers, FL
I like that it's not a too big of a portion. It's smooth and tasty. I drink this all the time when I socially drink
Diana  L.
Athens, GA
Tastes a little watered down and doesn't have the best taste to it, in my opinion. Would recommend Corona instead!
Victoria M.
Hayward , CA
I am not a fan of this beer as it has a nasty taste. The one good thing that I can say about it is that it's cheap!
Jessyka Z.
Boonville, IN
Budweiser is at the top of my list of favorite beers. It's always just so fresh and crisp. Especially in a bottle.
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
I love this product it's the one I always grab when I go to buy beer. It's a great add on to any type of gathering
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I find this brand mediocre. It has 5% alcohol level. I drink this brand on occasion. It's not one of my favorites.
Anna M.
I personally am more of a craft beer drinker. But when I decide to save a couple of bucks, you bet I'm getting bud
Ivett M.
I really dislike this beer. I don't like the flavor at all. I don't like the smell. Maybe it's jt just not for me.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
I love drinking these at party's BBQ and lots of family get together is one of my favorite beers go try it guys 😍😌🤗
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink