BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kriisseyy P.
It wasnt as bitter as most beers. I dont drink often so I was able to enjoy myself without a hang over the next day.
Ariel K.
allentown, PA
Budweiser is a nice beer, it's nice to buy for a party since it's pretty cheap. Would recommend for a football night!
Brittany R.
Wellington, OH
MURICA is what I think when I drink a bud. It is a true American brew. It is fairly priced and is easy to throw back.
Tyler S.
Findlay, OH
Budweiser always seems to taste better in glass bottles than in cans or aluminum bottles. It's a more smoothr taste.
Becka L.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like cheap beer that makes you super full and bloated, this is perfect for you. Great for beer pong though...
Lindsay R.
Langsville , OH
It was a very smooth beer, my husband and I enjoy it often and the price is fair. We do enjoy all Budweiser products.
Ashley A.
NORTH NEWTON, KS
Budweiser beer is my beer. It doesn't have an awful smell and it's smooth. Does make me bloated but it's so damn good
Amanda S.
Springfield, MO
Love this!!!! Very smooth, and not that bad of a price! Great for BBQ's, birthdays, holidays, or just lazy weekends!
Solis C.
Doral, FL
It is refreshing it taste awesome, I cool drink it every afternoon with my friends but I only drink on weekends haha
elizabeth r.
Port Isabel , TX
Love Budweiser definitely my favorite. It's what I buy for any party and everyone of course drinks every last bottle.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink