BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Hope S.
I am not a big beer fan. This beer is kindof watered down and has a bit of a sour flavor that I am not to fond of.
Jana D.
Toledo, OH
It seems to keep the beer colder and tastes great! I'm not a fan of regular can beer but this is different somehow.
Ivett M.
I really dislike this beer. I don't like the flavor at all. I don't like the smell. Maybe it's jt just not for me.
Briana A.
Laredo, TX
Truely America's best! Nothing says america like budweiser, delicious and smooth. Make any gathering unforgettable
Lindsay K.
Bohemia, NY
I really like this beer, it has a great taste. This size gives you a good buzz. I recommend this product to anyone.
Jocelyn G.
This three pack is great. It gives you the perfect buzz, it's the perfect amount of beer for yourself or to share.
Mackenzie T.
Medway, OH
Great tasting beer its absolutely one of my favorites. Goes down real easy and it can get you drunk pretty fast lol
Lacey L.
Franklin, LA
Budweiser is my boyfriend's favorite drink of choice. It's a strong bold flavor and hits the right spot every time.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
Budweiser original is my favorite beer, aside from Bud Light. The new aluminum bottles keep the beer colder longer!
Stephanie D.
Gardner, MA
An all american favorite good anytime of the year or anytime of the day lol i prefer bud light but i like them both
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart